We would like to welcome you to our serviced apartment and remind you of the house rules:
- On or before the day of arrival, the guest provides identification document (passport or drivers licence)
- Bed linen would be changed in three days or on request by guests. The management does not have any obligation to furnish towels, kitchen cloth, toilet papers, cleaning products or detergents.
- The guest is obliged to take care of their personal belongings left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible for any loss of items.
- The guest is kindly asked to take best care of the accommodation, its furniture’s and fittings in and outside. The guest is not to move the furniture’s/electrical appliances/cutlery/duvets/pillows out of the accommodation. See checklist for other items in your care.
- When guest go out of the accommodation, they have the obligation to switch off the lights and electrical appliances, Air conditioners and close taps. It is forbidden to throw pads or waste into toilets or in any place not predicted for this purpose. Kindly dispose all waste properly.
- Guest who intentionally or accidentally damage property, will have to reimburse the management the full amount of the occurred damage.
- The guest is to leave a deposit on their day of arrival known as caution fee. The deposit will be refunded to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if the accommodation is maintained.
- On the day of departure, checkout is at 12.00noon and an hour notice is required before checkout to take stock and refund any caution deposit made.
- The guest should leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- The guest is requested not to disturb the peace of other guest, no loud music, or in house party allowed.
- The guest is not allowed to smoke inside the building. Smoking can be done outside the building.
- Management can put an end to the reservation of the guest who do not respect house rules. In this case, the guests will be charged appropriately at discretion of management regardless of the shorter stay.
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guest is familiar with the house rules and that they agree with the conditions and obligations.
- Please, handle the keys with care. In case of loss during the time of your stay, we will charge for compensation.
- Guest should remember to switch off appliances and turn in keys at the reception before leaving.
- The management is available to the guest for any assistance or information needed in case of any issues.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Blossom locations.
Management. Tel – +256 702 615265 UK: +447790647089